Nine O' Nine

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Today is the 9th of september. And September is the ninth month in the year. By the way today I went for a walk to Bogor. There is a very large park, may be larger than Central Park in New york (i guess lol). Great fun in between a park. The trees are old, beautiful lotus flower, the giant bamboo, and many things associated with nature there. I got there just after nine in the morning, hmmmm and now I have nineteen photo I'll show it to you all. Everything about nine. E N J O Y :)

FYI: I do not use any effects on nineteen photos because all the photos I took turned out to have a nice color and I let it be a natural photo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Last four photos is sneakpeek of my photoshoot taken there.

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive