ALDO ♥ Ice Cappucino

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

For months I would like to buy new shoes, and finally when I attended the event LOOKATSMARKET, I bought flat shoes from one local brand named Junkiee. If you know I've made ​​a review post about this shoe. Comfort is the most important thing in wearing shoes, and it seems like I'm not mistaken settled on Junkiee to add to my shoe collection. Very very comfortable when wearing these shoes. When I tried to shoe size, I was given to know that this fitting shoes worn without socks. But I was never confident wearing shoes without socks. I love the color of these shoes are brown like my favorite drink ice cappucino. Coupled with detail stripes on the side of shoes, without thinking I immediately bought it. As with my other shoes that have a name, for these shoes I gave the name "ALDO".
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive