I Love Rainbow

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The rainy season has arrived. When the awaited moment came for me is the rainbow after the rain stopped. I love the colors. Life is full of color, when we are sad come in black, red color appears when angry, and there are many colors that we can reflect on in life. 

Talk about rainbow, night suddenly came the idea to make a post about a rainbow cake. One type of cake that is currently happening. I think it very difficult to make a rainbow cake. Perhaps no one knows if I am currently working in the culinary field. Especially make appetizer and dessert. Make a rainbow cake takes precision and patience. I hope someday I can make it. 

Have a colorfull day! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ps: Rainbow cake photos from here, here, and here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the color of rainbow but honestly I don't really like rainbow cake, too sweet for me :P
actually I've followed ur blog and that would be nice if you check out my blog #shameless :P

Http://www.mywhisperingstyle.co.cc Regards,
Fahmy Haryandi, "The Whisperer"

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive