City Hunter

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic What would be your purpose in life? Everyone will want to be happy and successful. Can make other people happy is more important than making ourselves happy. Because for me when we make other people smile happy with what we give, there is a certain satisfaction in me. To be sure, when we provide should never expecting anything in return. Let God decide what response we receive for ourselves. 

Love Today!! 
As the title song sung by Mika. Today I am very happy. Yesterday I passed the day very annoying, distressing, painful and disappointing. Thank God I had had a very enjoyable day. I am making the photoshoot today in the Kota Tua ( Old City ). One of the favorite places to make a photoshoot. I am looking at the corners of the city to make a photoshoot today. That's why I have entitled this post with the City Hunter. 
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic I wearing grey blazer and Sesame Street t-shirt from Bloop Endorse, red shoes by Parachute and my new glasses. I'm so confident wearing this outfit. Creating an outdoor photoshoot like this really takes courage. Because when we take pictures certainly many people who saw us. But the point is one we should be confident and do not let anyone ruin our mood to take pictures. Just do it and SMILE

Ps: It's very difficult to decide which photos to post on my blog this time, because the picture is that good. Therefore, I divide the two parts of the photoshoot. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Couture Carrie said...

Love Mika and this look, especially the blazer!

xoxox,
CC

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive