Beach Boy

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Playing on the beach in the area of ​​Jakarta after leaving work. It feels good to end a long day by looking at the waves and sunset. I feel so cold, thanks god i bring my new shawl knit with my favorite color, green. Because my eyes looked so sleepy I wear sunglasses to hide it. I love the color of my outfit today, like a ripe mango, fresh and ready to eat. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah, I wish I could end my weekend with a lovely trip.
Btw, thx for ur comment on my blog :)

Http://www.mywhisperingstyle.co.cc
Regards,
Fahmy Haryandi, "The Whisperer"

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive