Hello Hooly

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Another shoes collection from our local brand called HOOLY . Love the design, simple and different.
I love wearing shoes, especially if the shoes have a design that catches attention when I first saw it. Hooly has a simple design, when we choose the outfit, the shoes are one of the important things that could support the appearance. Currently Hooly issued two new shoe named Brython and Severn. For the Severn you can choose two colors: blue and brown. And I really want to buy Brython shoes, I've never had shoes with a design like that. 

Many may ask, why do I always make a review post of a book or a novel, the album / cd that I bought, new shoes from a local brand and much more. One answer that is only because i love it ! . When I buy or see things that I think is good, I will definitely share with blog readers. Because for me it would not hurt to share my happiness to the blog readers. I made ​​the core of this blog is actually to share with people about what I like or I do every day. 
Sometimes it makes me happy. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive