Umabo , Jakarta .

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Earlier today I went to a small restaurant called "Umabo". One thing that attracted me to go there because the restaurant is very cozy. Despite being in a white container but this restaurant makes visitors feel comfortable. I ordered the Ribs Me Up rice bowl, one that is often ordered the menu. Rice bowl with beef ribs served with soft coupled with poach egg, corn, eggplant and sauce is very tasty. To drink I ordered ice tea. For you who want to try their menu, there is a discount of 20%, because this newly opened restaurant. I think it is appropriate to choose Umabo as a place to spend your weekend.

UMABO.
Address : Setiabudi One, Jakarta . 

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive