Nalu Bowls , Jakarta .

Sunday, November 6, 2016


Hello again. This Sunday morning I went to a place called Nalu Bowls in Kemang, Jakarta. For those of you who do not know this is a cafe that provides special healthy smoothie bowl. This is the newest branch which opened in Jakarta, before the place is well known in Bali. I love being able to try their smoothie bowl in Jakarta, which would one day when I went to Bali I will visit there again. Previously, I want to tell one of the uniqueness of Nalu Bowls. Nalu it means the waves and the menu presented named after the waves around the world. Starting from Uluwatu, J-Bay, Pippeline and much more. I ordered J-bay consisting of a mixture of peanut butter, honey, granola, soy milk, banana and I added toping berry mix. It feels good and fresh, of course also healthy. For those of you who want to hang out and eat healthy foods is where the right place.

NALU BOWLS, JAKARTA. 
Address : Jalan Kemang Timur no.69 Jakarta.

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive