A New Look of Simetri Coffee Roaster , Jakarta

Sunday, November 13, 2016




Hello Sunday. Today I re-visited a coffee shop that previously I've ever visited in early January 2016. The name "Symmetry Coffee Roaster". This time with a new location, which is almost the same design and a more varied menu. Usually whenever I visit the coffee shop I almost always order dessert, but once I know my favorite food is salted egg chicken sold there, I immediately ordered it. The place is larger and can contain a lot of visitors. I still feel the same ambiance with the first, perhaps because its design is not much different. One thing that is a wooden table pentagonal. I think that is what makes the hallmark of this coffee shop. Anyway this coffee shop could be an option for you to spend a weekend.

SIMETRI COFFEE ROASTER.

Address : Jalan Puri Kembangan No.10D , Jakarta Barat.

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive