Interview : Raivan Yogiaman aka Plainkite

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Oh yeah. This is my 2nd interview post on my blog. Let me introduce our inspiring mens fashion from Indonesia called Raivan Yogiaman. He's the guy behind the instagram of "@plainkite" . I think if you see his instagram feed , you'll be in love with him . Lets check out the interview . Hopefully you enjoy it.



Q : Since when you decide to wearing monochrome outfit ? and explain why you choose the monochrome color ? 

A : I started to wear monochrome outfit since I've been to University. Since I went to design major, mostly I use somethig that easy to mix and match ( which is basic color, monochrome ) so I don't spend lots of time choosing the outfit to go to University , but who knows that it turns out to be something that inspire me to do fashion.

 

Q : Many peoples know you from instagram. Before Instagram exist like right now, do you have blog before or something platform media topost your photos ? 

A : Instagram is the very first social media that I made which not included random photos.

 

Q : Described your style in one word ? 

A : LAYERING. I love to mix and match my outfit to create different mood.


Q : Between H&M , Pull & Bear and Uniqlo , what's your favorite place to shopping ? And why you choose that place ? 

A : I choose H&M for may favourite place to shop. They have a lotof different style for their outfit that fit my style than Pull & Bear and Uniqlo.



Q : Everyone have a dream job . How about you, what's your dream job? It related about fashion too or what ? 

A : My dream job is to be a photographer for products, fashion, or magazine that has same interest for minimalist aesthetic.



Q : In a public place like the mall or on the street if ever there was one who recognized you as the guy behind instagram "plainkite" and how you respond it ? 

A : I'll gladly greet them back. I'm very welcome to any people who want to say "hi" to me as long as it's polite and don't ask anything too personal.

 

Q : You feel confident when wearing all black outfit or all white outfit ? explain the reason. 

A : I feel confident when I'm wearing all black outfit because for me black is more powerful, it has a strong color on it. 

That's it. Thank you so much Raivan as my 2nd guest of this interview post on my blog. Follow his instagram too if you want too see the anothers photo.  And who'll be the next guest. Stay tuned on my blog.

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive