The Beach Boy

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Location : Marina Beach Ancol , Jakarta. 
Waikiki shirt & shoes : Wakai

 When i doubt , I chose to go to the beach . What is your way to get rid of your anger ? Beautiful waves , blue sky , white clouds , and white sand for a moment could eliminate feelings of sadness , anger and so on while on the beach . Many of the usual way I do when I hit the problem was . For me the problem is not to be avoided but it must be faced . No matter how difficult it must all problems will find a solution . Now how do we deal with it . Hmmmm too heavy if thought of this as being at the beach . We should have fun at the beach , but why in some of my photos I actually even looks like stress and think about something . I think the reason is because I was ashamed , embarrassed because so many people who come to the beach when I was taking photos . But i do not care about what other people think . As long as I do not disturb them . 

As to the beach a lot of people wearing shorts . I chose instead I rolled chino pants underneath and without wearing socks . By chance did I choose flat shoes in blue . I wear a shirt with a motif waikiki palm trees and yellow . The actual size that I wear a bit oversized , but its okay . Wakai Thank you for granting us this shirt for free as a gift quiz that I follow . So many quizzes that I follow lately . And lastly if you follow my instagram account , I just tell if I succeeded in becoming one of the winners of a quiz , the quiz where I have to show my outfit photos . I am happy because my photos for this could be useful also for things like this .

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive