Mirror

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Location : Under Summarecon Bridge, Bekasi.
Orange Mirror Sunnies : Toko Kacamata Meneer Madame
Bracelets : Neon

Sacrifice. Many things in life that sometimes have to be sacrificed. To get what we want so much we have to give sacrifices. But the name of sacrifice, it does not mean we sacrifice everything. We should be able to choose correctly what will be sacrificed. As long as it makes sense, why not for the sacrifice. As I will do the day after tomorrow. I would sacrifice the one thing that I think is important and must be sacrificed to get what I want. I hope that what will I be giving up, could really make me happy.

Talk about love. I know that February is over. But in the photo this time, I loved the look so blue. As you can see in the outfit this time. I made ​​oversized vest by cutting existing on the jacket sleeve. In this photo you can see how well and looks different to me this time. Looks more relaxed and casual. I also chose the streets as the location of the photo this time. Seem suitable to wear my outfit this time. And look my new sunnies, with a mix of flaming orange and black makes this eyeglasses caught my attention. Coupled with mirror lenses. And you can also see a bit of the color orange found on my oversized vest. looks so match! :)

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive