Time Machine

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic  

Modify jumper ( worn as shawl ) +  pattern shirt + Uniqlo pants 
+ transparant sunglasses + Nike shoes

Not as usual I made ​​a recent post at night like this . Because tomorrow I will go thrifting in the morning , so I decided to make the latest outfit post tonight . Its Halloween month . Still dealing with the Halloween theme , this time I took the theme of " time machine " . Did you ever imagine being able to go back to the past ? Looking at yourself in the past you will definitely come up feelings of sadness , anger , regret and various kinds of feelings will arise . There are many things that happened to me in the past and I really want to fix things that I find embarrassing and pathetic . But it was only imaginary, in real life there would be no such thing as " time machine" . Look to the future , may not ever to remember the past . Make it past you to be a better lesson for the future . Honestly , I do not want to get caught and go back to the past . For me what had happened , had to happen . I 'll try not to regret it . 

In the photoshoot this time , I give the effect that I was as if back to the past . Very scary is not it, where in the past there was no color and I like being stuck in a past life . Its only my imagination.In fact , I really like the location of the photoshoot this time . Although there is a struggle to take photos at this location . 

Happy Holiday for Tommorow . 
Good Night .

2 comments:

MILEX said...

that's really exciting!

Andudei Hardyanta said...

I like your shirt and that modify jumper, its texture is super awesome!!

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive