JFW 2014 / Monday To Sunday & Cotton Ink

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I wanted to see live fashion show at Jakarta Fashion Week 2014 today . After work , I went straight to the location for a fashion show . The sky was so dark and it will rain . But it did not deter me . Arrived at the location I immediately saw the venue and audience that has begun to sit . In the stands , I saw two Indonesian bloggers are Andra Alodita and Tara . Very happy to see them both in person , although from a distance . They has a different style but with a very natural beauty of the face . Hopefully I can meet and talk with them at another event. 

Fashion show this time from a local brand from Indonesia which I think is very good . Opened with a collection from Monday To Sunday is very unique with a mix of various types of pattern . Totally love it . And then followed with a collection of brand named Cotton Ink , the collection combines traditional Indonesian fabric with pastel colors . Experience of watching a short fashion show but meaningful for me . I wish I could watch the bigger fashion show but unfortunately I do not have the invitation . Hopefully next year I can come back again witnessed the Jakarta Fashion Week .

 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive