Flawsome

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

H&M beanie hat + H&M t-shirt + Uniqlo green pants + Nike shoes  + ombre sunglasses

Flawsome . One word that is actually a combination of two sentences flaw and awesome . I found this word while watching the latest episode of the series America 's Next Top Model cycle 20 . So the core of the word " Flawsome " is how we still look awesome for the disability contained in our bodies . In our bodies without us knowing for sure or even aware of , certainly there are parts where we do not feel confident with that part . If I myself already know that a large part of my lip to make my photos look weird . Not only me , but a lot of people who always think like that when they see my pictures . But that does not make me less confident . I will always strive to be someone who is confident with what I got .

Say hello to the new month , October .
Months that I 've been waiting for , because in this month H & M one of the major fashion brand will be present in Jakarta . Precisely yesterday morning , I attended the store opening of the public for H & M , and I was stand-by in front of the store to get a free giftcard in the form of shopping vouchers . I am very pleased to be able to shop with thousands of people already waiting in line .

I wear a beanie hat and t - shirt that I bought yesterday at H & M. T - shirts are very comfortable to wear , with stripes , stars and number make this t - shirt to be the first item that I immediately take when shopping there . Besides red color made ​​me look more fresh .

2 comments:

MILEX said...

gorgeous!

Say Yes Joe said...

I felt in love with your shirt! And the beanie :) You look amazing! :)

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive