Deep Blue Sea

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
Unplanned sunday. Supposedly today I went on holiday with my friend to the city of Bandung. But without a good reason, my friend did not come there. Was disappointed because I was too excited to go to Bandung. But it is common for me, when we plan we should already know that eventually the plan may fail or even work. It all depends on God. Once again I believe that what God has set for us, that's the best. I decided to re-do the photoshoot on the beach, but in the absence of sand on my photos. I prefer to call it the sea, the sea is not true, but I think just like the sea. When making this photo I had to stand between the rocks contained a small animal like a leech. It's horrible because not one but many. Fortunately, the incident did not happen anything. Got scared also slipped among the rocks, as slippery at the time. Coupled with the scorching heat of the sun I am pretty sacrifice myself to get a good photograph. Maybe there are people who ask why often make photos in different places. For me this is one of the fun activities I can do while on vacation. For my outfit today combines three colors at once into one. I wear a basic t-shirt in green, as with depths I wore a black long-sleeved shirt, blue pants and also on my shoes. Once again I wear shoes from the brand Wakai, because I really feel comfortable while wearing them. Actually, this kind of shoes to be great when worn without socks, but I am not used to wearing shoes without socks. For accessories I added some small pin shaped apple, watermelon chunks and lips. I also wear colorful watches. It took a struggle to get a good photograph. I must be willing to withstand the scorching heat of the sun today, but it all paid off when I saw the picture good. 

Happy Sunday people.

2 comments:

Julie Smith said...

I love the accessories!

http://theladyfairer.blogspot.com

freakingawes0me said...

great photos!!!!

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive