Rock With You

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPi<a href=Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Health is one of the most important things in our lives. Many people underestimate the health of himself. They work too hard, and sometimes often forget to eat and rest. Today many friends at my place of work who are sick and do not go in a few days. I was thankful when I finished making this latest photoshoot, raining very heavily. And I can not wait until the rain stopped, a lot of rain water on the head and body. As soon as I got home I immediately taking drugs to prevent illness. Successfully, I'm fine now. It's all God's will also, however, because we keep us healthy if God is requires us ill definitely be sick. But keep health care. 

Last Sunday, me and some friends on holiday to Bogor. Into a mountainous area contained waterfall. There is very tiring trip, coupled with the cold air. It all paid off when I saw the beauty of nature as neatly lined pine trees, green leaves, wild plants, and of course the water splashing from the waterfall. So much fun and so memorable experience. The intention from the beginning, I really wanted to make a new photoshoot there. But because it was so crowded I stop my intention to pose under a waterfall. And I'm looking for a little quiet for photos. And this is the result. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I wear a pattern vest that I bought from a local brand which would have you know in advance, Modify. Brand owned by a guy named Helmy from Bandung has just issued a new collection and one of the items that caught my attention this vest pattern. Very comfortable to wear and can be used for all sorts of events, both formal and non formal. Only possible if for all formal events you can add a shirt as the innards. Love the pattern so much. In addition I also put some new stuff that I bought blue shoes and blue pants as well. For depth I wear basic black t-shirt from the collection Nikicio: NN 02. When viewed from a distance I like the shirt, but it's not. I also wore round black sunglasses, one of my favorite glasses. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A few more days will come Halloween Day, and I hope I can make the next photoshoot with a Halloween theme. Good Night.
 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive