Human Nature

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Just got back from a vacation trip and immediately making this post. Me and my friends went to the waterfall in Bogor. Superbbb fun but also very tiring to get there. On arriving at the entrance, I was really amazed to see so many pine trees that line. I immediately remembered a movie, Twilight is very similar to the location of manufacture there. Unfortunately, I could not take photos. Not just a vacation, I also made a new photoshoot there, which I will post on the blog soon and here are some photos I took there. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive