Quickly Sally

Friday, March 23, 2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yesterday was the happiest day for my insatiable desire in one day. Satisfaction in the form of food and beverages. I have long wanted to try drinks with names Quickly. And yesterday I tried pearl milk tea with chocolate syrup and almond. It feels good. In different places I also eat Sour Sally yogurt, after all this time I was finally able to buy it yesterday. One of the things that makes me happy is when what we want can be realized. Thanks God.

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive