Fly and GO !

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thinking fast ? Hmmmm it was not me. There are so many considerations should I think about when making decisions, like now for example. I was offered a job outside the area who did not I know. My first experience of leaving home, family, friends and all that stuff. Am I ready to accept the consequences? I honestly was not ready to leave. May the Lord can quickly give way is best for me and my future.

Fly.
I do not think that the necklace with a pendant shaped plane is related to what I experienced today. Boarded a plane is something I've never done. Sure it feels good to be in the sky, white clouds look more closely. Later when I was actually receiving a job offer, I will fly out of my birthplace. Start from zero. Unknown people, have new friends, new jobs, new homes, new work, new life and everything was new. Am I ready to accept it?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Currently I do not buy new stuff. Only this airplane betsrbandul necklace that I bought at the event The Denim Market part 4 weeks ago. A simple necklace, in addition to aircraft, there is also a bobble mountain bike and Vespa motorcycle. The color of the rope can also be replaced as desired.

Tommorow is my holiday. Happy Holiday.
Lets fly and GO!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

very nice men style! fab! I like the vest a lot (I would so wear the lady version of it) but the most stunning abou this look are your olive socks combined with brown chich shoes.

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog
P.S. very happy to find a good men style so I'm following

Couture Carrie said...

Absolutely gorgeous pics, T!

xoxox,
CC

canvasofculture said...

wow these photos are gorgeous! is this done on a camera w/ edit or instagram?

http://canvasofculture.blogspot.com/

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive