My Space

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hello March !!!!
New month in 2012. New hope. New dream. New friends. New Life.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just tried the effect of space on my photo this time, and the results are pretty good. I love it! March is the third month. Only three more months to the month in which my birthday. Hmmmmm I was already old. But I've always felt old. I'm forever young.

Good News for shopaholic. In early March of this rather than the date of March 2 to 4 you can come to an event called The Denim Market part 4. The event is held only once a year is selling a wide range of products from local brand-quality and affordable prices. I am going there with my friend tomorrow. See you there :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive