Rising Raisa

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Introducing the talented young female singer who has a voice (just my opinion) a clear and melodious. Her name is Raisa. With his debut album, she had long hair and lanky is present in the world of Indonesian music with the first single titled " Serba Salah ". Overall the songs on this album I think is very easy listening with a jazzy music. I really like the voice that has character.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

Arnold Teja said...

Yes I love her! She's truly pretty! Love the photos too!

L said...

talented and fresh.
of course we love Raisa :D

Yaz said...

awesome, preety nice :)

stylefrontier said...

oh so interesting, she is talented!

xoxo
style frontier

michelle_ said...

OH GOD I LOVEEEE RAISSAA :D
and tara, i just your tweet about the location thing.. THANKS SO MUCH <3


www.glisters and blisters.com

Audrey Allure said...

I have no idea what she's saying but she sounds fabulous!

KIRAFASHION said...

Fantastic Tara!

all my kisses from Brazil :DDD

Deisha Tamar said...

Raisa is super pretty! (:

http://deishanicka.blogspot.com

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive