Just My Luck

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“We all dream a lot - some are lucky, some are not. But if you think it, want it, dream it, then it's real. You are what you feel.”
Quotes by Tim Rice

Sometimes luck can come anytime. No matter where we are. But life is not depending on the luck that we can, we must continue to try to achieve what we want. With persistent efforts certainly what we want would be realized even without luck. Good Luck !
In the post today I am wearing a brown hoodie pattern. One of my favorite hoodie. Incidentally when buying this hoodie store was having a clearance sale, woahhhhh!! luck was with me at the time, without thinking, I immediately bought it. Chocolate is my favorite color. I accidentally found one brown bracelet this morning. Honestly I do not like to wear any accessories such as necklaces, bracelets or watches. But sometimes the necessary accessories as well as complementary in appearance.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Dirt On The Rocks said...

i love the sweater you're wearing love the pattern and color of it :)

Unknown said...

me too me too! like the pattern and the color of ur sweater tara! dan gelangnya juga!aksesoris itu penting loh tara *curhat* hahahaa

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I really like your sweater! The color looks great on you, plus the design is pretty cool. :)

Hello Naka said...

i like the print on ur jumper ^^ and sometimes i feel lcuky :3

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive