Avocado & The City

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've been not eating donuts from JCO. And yesterday I was really interested to buy it again because there is one type of donut that I never tried. They are green and around it in chocolate sprinkle. It turns out the green color was obtained from avocado (one of my favorite fruit). In addition to avocado flavor, I also bought choco nutzzy with cream flavor beans. Oh nooooo! I like to eat peanuts.

And finally, after trying the yogurt flavor Belgium Chocolate by Smooch Yogurt (one brand of frozen yogurt), I tried yogurt with banana flavor. It was like a banana, plus a wide range toping like colorful chocolate, OREO, almonds and dragon fruit.

Today I will begin my hunt for the search for new shoes. Hopefully I get good shoes and in accordance with the wishes.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy...nice pictures..

Audrey Allure said...

The food looks so good!

Couture Carrie said...

Yummy post!

xoxox,
CC

Tanvi said...

GReat shots!!!

♡ from © tanvii.com

Daliahassan said...

Very nice pictures, and oh my god the food looks so yummy! I have a very sweet tooth, and these makes me wanna go out and buy something delicious :D

xo Dalia
http://wannadecodeme.blogspot.com/

Sick by Trend said...

yummy!!!!!!! I love oreo haha :D

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive