Scandinavian Coffee | Tangerang

Sunday, May 15, 2016


Last saturday I actually went to a coffee shop in the area Gading Serpong, Tangerang. Until there was very full of diners, I then look for another coffee shop and came to me at a coffee shop named Scandinavian Coffee. The place has also become one of the list of places I should visit. The place is not too big consists of two floors but have the convenience of the visitors. I ordered a chicken waffle with apple salad and peach tea. The choice of food and drink is quite varied. After that as usual I made a photoshoot there. In the state of some visitors who were there. One of the places that could be an alternative hangout you to spend a weekend.

Scandinavian Coffee.
Address : Ruko Graha Boulevard D/15 Gading Serpong, Tangerang

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive