Brightspot is back !

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Snapshot of my visit today to the event named "Brightspot Market". It was the ninth time the event was held. A little disappointed because I did not buy anything there. And I have enough money now, but somehow I'm not so interested in buying any of it. But so far it does not disappoint Brightspot for everyone. I love the many new and emerging local brands. Support our local product! Do not forget to come there, because tomorrow is the last day.

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive