All By My Self

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In my life I have only experienced a few close relationship with someone. Can be counted on the fingers. I'm not the type of person who is so easy to fall in love. When I'm in love with one person, I will be faithful to love the person. I also can not easily forget just people I've loved. Even now I still have not been able to find my true love. But I believe God has prepared someone I call true love. Simply wait patiently.

And say hello to our new "lovely" month, February. It seems like just yesterday I was making the first valentine edition photoshoot on a balcony at a mall in Jakarta. And I've come back to the first photoshoot Valentine edition. For this time for a month in February I will make a post to give the name of the song titles are known. And this time my post entitled "All By Myself". This song really touches me in terms of lyrics and music. For me, music is very important in my life. Every day I always listen to music while traveling to work. A lot of songs that could describe how I experienced life at the time.

Talk about my outfit, I wear a t-shirt with a soft pink color. Oh no this is my second time wearing clothes with colors like this. Why I can finally wear the color pink? (Which I think is identical to the color that is usually used for females). That's because the color is not so obvious when worn. T-shirt with the words "Keep Calm and Stay On", I bought this from a brand named LM For Hardware. I combine t-shirt with beige pants and beige shoes too. For accessories I wear a watch and skull bracelet anyway. I just bought this skull bracelet at a bazzar yesterday afternoon. One of my favorite assecories right now.

Ps : In this photoshoot, look I'm drinking Slurpee (the usual one drink I bought at Seven Eleven). What's interesting about ice blended drinks that contain this, you can mix different flavors into one. One of my favorite drink ever.
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think a guy in pink shirt is cool!! You looking good in it :)

Mitha Komala said...

love your tshirt kak! and the headphone makes the look perfect! xx

Letters To Juliet

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive