Love/Hate

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Life is a choice. Which would you choose: be a good person or a bad person?. Everyone would definitely choose to be good, including me. But in a person, there must be a good side and a bad side. We also reserve the right to love and hate someone. I know that, and I also invite to anyone who may love or hate me. That's your right, respectively. Even a well-known blogger in the world or in the country must have lovers and haters. It's natural in life. Now how do we get to take a stand in this case. There are some people who respond with love and there is also a reply to the hate anyway. There's a saying that says please respond to fire with water, so the fire will die. 

When I got various taunts and insults of many people through the blog, I would feel sadness. I like feeling down and out to close this blog. But I didn't do it, I just want people to know that I am a strong person and a patient. I always feel a lot of people who hate me out there. And I believe also that a lot of people who still love me out there. We have always believed there are parents, siblings, relatives, friends, lovers and people who will always support us well liked in any grief. Don't ever feel sad and hopeless. Do what you think positive and don't harm others. Do not let the people who hate us felt himself the winner because it has managed to destroy our feelings. Always smiling and never ever give up! 

Good Night.
Have a nice dream.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Note : It's my new layout readers. Hopefully you like it. More simple and clean.

3 comments:

Andudei Hardyanta said...

nice glasses Tara, I love it!

Herdiana Surachman said...

wow your pictures are getting better with its quality, very good

Herdiana Surachman
DELUXSHIONIST

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

I have the same socks hehe x

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive