Sakura

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

This pink frangipani flowers when viewed at a glance, much like the cherry blossoms ( sakura flower ). 
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
Last Sunday I was not wrong to call a Sunny Sunday. The sun is shining so bright. I felt like I was sunbathing on the beach. But I took advantage of the excess or practically yesterday. Perhaps many people know that sunlight is great used as a substitute for natural light bulbs when photographed. When I saw the picture at home, I was amazed to see good photos of me (sounds like a narcissistic or self-praise). Sunlight makes my photos look crystal clear. But I still use my photo on the effects this time, because I still do not see perfection in my photos. Picture is too flat. But overall I love the results, because according to what I want. 
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
I'm going through a lot of fun this year. Hmmmm I call it a surprise. Hopefully, what will I get in this year could make a lot of people to be inspired. It must be very hard to make ourselves as inspiration. What will I get it later, I hope to be useful. Just stay positive and believe it! 
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
I wear super comfortable t-shirt from a local brand called Wellborn. This is the second of t-shirt brand that I have Wellborn. I bought it when I was in the event Jakcloth last month. You should see the various collections of t-shirts with images other than the other. And finally I also use a gray cardigan from Forever21 Men. Just like the t-shirt, the cardigan is also very comfortable to wear. Lately I'm also like to wear socks with bright colors like that I wear when this photoshoot. It's Orange. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I know that I am late to say it, but there was no word late. Happy Fasting everyone. Although I am of another faith, but I also do fasting in this month. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Yuki Lusiana Eka said...

great shoes bytheway <3

bellionducky.

Andudei Hardyanta said...

awesome style, i like your shoes.
and the flowers, it reminds me of graveyards, there are so many there... LOL..

where is it?

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive