A Toast to Happiness

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A few week ago me and my friend ate at a restaurant called ROPPAN at Plaza Semanggi . Every restaurant we saw that there is a sense of curious to try the food being sold there. There is a special dish of toast. Not like the usual toast because toast is decorated with a variety of interesting toping. There are like burgers, black forest, cheese cake and many more kinds. I tried toast with toping like black forest cake. And my friend tried to toast with toping like burgers. Hmmm let's make a toast to happiness. You must try it! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love to try a variety of new food at a restaurant I had never visited. Sometimes this can make me happy and for a while removing fatigue.

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive