Double Saturday

Sunday, June 17, 2012

June , 9th 2012. 
Saturday Night. 
After shopping in the event of Brightspot Market, me and my friends decided to eat at Nanny's Pavillon. I ordered a new menu named Louisa's layer velvet pancakes. It feels good, pancakes are stacked, there are colored red velvet and white . Coated with cream cheese, icing sugar and  vanilla ice cream. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic June , 16th 2012. 
Saturday Night.
 After work, me and my friends spent the weekend back to enjoy a dish of Nanny's Pavillon. This time I tried baked rice menu. One of the baked rice dish with some different kinds of chicken, tuna, sausage and beef. I ordered the beef. It was also delicious. Suitable for people who are hungry like me. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

Danny Suyandi said...

the pancake velvet seems delicious. I should try later on!
Nanny's pavillon always have cozy places :)


http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com/

Lucca Yoga said...

Look so yummmmm.

Lucca Yoga

ochaadress said...

make me so hungry >.<

Karina Dinda R. said...

Hmm yummy food! You make me hungry :D

Join my birthday giveaway, open internationally, win pretty mini dress or magnificent outwear! Click here \(^o^)/
Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Unknown said...

its a delicious
make me want to eat
Nusantaraku

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive