Brightspot Market 8

Sunday, June 10, 2012

I attended the annual event called Brightspot Market last Saturday night. Actually this event is held twice a year. Each middle and at the end of the year. Held in Gandaria City, for 4 days you can find many local brands are sold there. I always try to support local brands. Perhaps many people are asking why the price of local goods is sometimes equal to the price of international brands? In my opinion, I think it is because of course when we create an original work, we want to be rewarded with a commensurate price. In addition you need to know that sometimes there are several products with the same material with the quality of the goods of international brands. Today is the last day of Brightspot Market, so what are you waiting for?
Please be sure to shop and lets support our local brand. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
I met with Cindy Karmoko in there, she's one of Indonesian bloggers . She's so friendly and I also asked about her height. She was very tall, I look very short, when photographed with her. Thank you Cindy was willing to take pictures with me. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
I bought two items in there. It is hard to shop when you are among many crowds. Overall I really like shopping there. Simple reason, because I like the local stuff. I bought Krey tubural red shawl from Cotton Ink and black t-shirt from Dignity.

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive