Go Green

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Being healthy is very important. Whatever we can do when we're healthy. It is easy to adjust to how we stay healthy. Take vitamins, drink plenty of water, diligent exercise, and diet on a regular basis. One way to maintain my health is by being outdoors like when I make a photoshoot this time. Forest. I'm always happy to be among the big trees and green grass.  Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic In the morning I feel in good health but I feel sick when I'm making this photoshoot. But photoshoot continued in spite of the pain. If I do not wear glasses, it looks at all if I was sick when taking photos. And the results in my opinion, I do not look sick at all. I wore my new dream catcher necklace from Ancient Greek. Neckale loveable with a unique design and very limited. As long as you know that every necklace is produced by the Ancient Greek there is only a few. So I was very lucky to have this necklace. Thank you Winda (the owner of Ancient Greek), which has been giving special price for me. I really appreciate it. In addition, I also wore my new baby green t-shirt from TOPMAN. I chose a very nice color. In addition to red, green colors as well so one of my favorite colors that could support my performance in order to be confident. I also wear polo stripes t-shirt as the innards. Hmmmm so I'm totally green. 
Go Green people. Love and take care of our environment. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

R u tryin to be cute?

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive