Friday I'm In Love

Friday, May 18, 2012

Hmmmmmm I'm not in love with someone right now. But I'm love to buy goods with brands that are well known throughout the world. Really really love it! Lots of various world famous brands, and this time I bought several different items from the brands Forever 21 Men, Muji, Topman and Pull & Bear. And I bought everything in one place and just one day. I really wasteful in the use of money. But this I do only occasionally, not often. 
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Grey cardigan ( Forever 21 Men ) // Red printed wallet ( Pull & Bear ) // Basic t-shirt ( Muji ) // American Flag sock ( Topman ) Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive