Dragon Fly

Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year to all who celebrate. In the Chinese calendar is called as the Water Dragon year. In many shopping centers there are a lot of Chinese New Year decorations. Lanterns, chinese letters that I do not know what it means hehhehe and also of course a dragon-shaped ornament. To be sure its all about the red color. My favorite color ever. I just bought a red sweater result of shopping hunting in thrifted store. So comfy and the color is so bright.

Today is my holiday. I just make a simple photoshoot at home. Wearing sweaters, necklaces metal bobble lettered China and also Neon bracelet (as you know I never post the bracelet with the name of China Town). In accordance with the theme of Chinese New Year.

Once again, Happy Chinese New Year.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is my first time using styling gel in my hair.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Karina Dinda R. said...

I love your red sweater dear :) lucky color, yes? ^^

Join my first giveaway, open internationally ˆ⌣ˆ click here.
Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

adnaoy said...

Your hair looks good! :p I like man that used styling gel, but you know, not too much :p

Ahoy,Keenan!

Lizelisabeth said...

Happy CNY!!

Hug and kiss kiss,
Liz

.voguish.doodles.

Cliff Tuna said...

I love your red long sleeved shirt! I've been looking for the similiar one for a while actually :)

CROP.CRIP.CROP

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive