Down To Earth

Monday, January 9, 2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Are you a friendly person? Hmmmmm I'm honestly not that friendly when people first saw me. But when people know me further, I will show my character. Many people outside sometimes not being himself only to be good in front of others. Stop being someone else, and be yourself you are.

Down To Earth.
I gave the title of this post for my first photoshoot in 2012. Great Years! Hopefully. Today is Monday, the day when many people return to activity after a vacation. But for me today is a holiday.

Spend this holiday by making the latest photoshoot in place before I've been to. Railroad tracks. Many of the constraints when creating photoshoot this time. One of them is a matter of licensing, cloudy weather factors, and the people around. But finally I could also make this photoshoot. And the result is exactly what I expect. Before you look at his picture I just wanted to convey when I make love to every photoshoot, not due to anything but because I enjoy the process of creation of the photoshoot. Just For Fun. Everyone can argue anything about me, it's their right. For me it's all I think of as a sign that all those who hate or dislike me as a sense of concern. Their attention on me so I have to appreciate their attention to me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I use anchor brooch which I bought from the sale of goods branded in a large mall in Jakarta. I love the anchor emblem, plus a gold color. I immediately bought it. I also put on new glasses.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

Karina Dinda R. said...

Wah bagus banget warna fotonya, love it! :)

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Couture Carrie said...

Love the anchor pin and your new profile pic!

xoxox,
CC

Oh to Be a Muse said...

your jacket is boss. love these train track photos!

The Cat Hag said...

Amazing location, I have always thought railway tracks are very romantic. :)

Love your Anchor brooch!


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Andro said...

Hello there,

Saya sudah baca blog kamu kira-kira dari 2 tahun lalu, and yet, masih banyak yang musti di improve.

Okay, no offense but, paling pentingnya itu kalau kamu mau pakai bahasa inggris, coba pakai kata-kata yang mudah untuk dimengerti atau kalo belibet mending pake bahasa Indo dengan ejaan yang dibenarkan and use some translate tools on your blog, so dengan begitu orang2 bs baca blog ini dengan enak.

Hanya itu saja sih, sebenernya udah geregetan (maklum saya rada OCD) mau bilang di email langsung tp saya tidak tau musti dikirim kemana.

Thanks.

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive