Say Hello From Stitch

Friday, October 7, 2011

1. Do you remember about the mini-speakers with a cartoon character Stitch that I have? I am very happy because until now Stitch always accompany me every time blogging and surfing the virtual world. The sound produced rather large for the size of these mini speakers. Thank you Stitch :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
2. As of yesterday I'm doing a diet program. I decided to not eat the rice. I only eat side dishes, vegetables and fruits. Also be balanced with exercise of course. Why would I go on a diet program? because many people have told me if I look fat. Hopefully I am doing a diet program runs smoothly and achieve the desired results. And for dinner I ate meatballs plus vermicelli. It feels so good.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
3. I drank Capri Sonne with apple flavor and is also snacking on peanut raisin flavor SOYJOY. My wonderful night. Tomorrow is the weekend, I will gather with friends at a cafe. Super Excited.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

michelle_ said...

i love soyjoy !
my fave is the apple one !

www.glistersandblisters.com

Bonnie said...

OMG, I forgot about Stitch.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Anonymous said...

good luck buat program diet nya ya tara :)

Herdiana Surachman said...

stay away from ice cream, and i know its hard, so hard

HS

M. Ersa Adiprasetya said...

good luck for your diet program tara... :) eat wholewheat bread must be better tara.. :) and i love soyjoy too...


Hei Echa!

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive