Baby Juno

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

After nearly 4 months I was finally able to buy new shoes. Hard to find shoes that fit with what we want. Currently there are shoes that we liked was our foot size does not fit. I give these shoes with the name "Juno". These shoes I meet accidentally. When I was desperate not to get shoes that I want, I saw a new store. Then I went and met wholaaaaa with this dark blue shoes. The model is unique and at the bottom of the shoe soles thick enough to make me look taller. I can not wait to wear it in the photoshoot tomorrow. :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive