Tiramisu and Betty

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Weekend Updates :

1. I love to eat ice cream. Making my mind relaxed and refreshed. Now a lot of ice cream in various flavors. And yesterday I tried Cornetto ice cream (again) with a sense of tiramisu. It feels really like eating tiramisu. Yummy ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2. When I had lunch at a restaurant yesterday, I was browsing the Internet via the I pod touch mine. There is pleasure brwosing through I pods and computers. It looks smaller, but overall much simpler. Check email, update the status on twitter / facebook, and blogwalking. Apart from Fashion Toast, Style Bubble, and many more blogs from abroad at this time I love the blog named Le Blog de Betty. What I liked best was the template of this blog. Simple and beautiful just like its owner Betty Autier. She is originally from France. Style simple dresses and looks interesting.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3. I'd love to spend this weekend with a walk with friends, but unfortunately I always work every weekend. By the way tomorrow I want to do an outdoor photoshoot. It also doesn't do this long, hopefully not awkward pictures taken in outdoor. I can't wait for tommorow.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND !!!! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

hamba allah said...

love u tara

Hello Naka said...

that icecream looks amazing!

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive