The Blazing Sunshine

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

HAPPY DAY! . On the day last week I did a photoshoot in the park. The trees that shade, the leaves falling, the sun is blazing, and the fresh air around me. After so long not to do it in an outdoor, so I started craving to do it again. Possibility I will do again in interesting places like in the old building, on the beach and many more.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For the umpteenth time I wore my favorite outfit that is stripes. I bought stripes polo t-shirts at Thrift stores. The combination of orange and white lines make me instantly interested to buy it.Matching combined with a long white t-shirt that I use as a shawl and rolled up black pants. Do not miss using the shoes that I bought in Blast From The Past, garage sale held by one of Indonesian bloggers Heidy Kalalo. I love the shoes, very comfortable to wear.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lots of natural beauty that I just caught. One of them caught on my camera, while a dragonfly perched on dry leaves. Been a long time no see dragonflies with golden yellow color like that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
leaves falling and falling into the green grass

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool pics!
Lovely shoes <33

xoxo*

Joey said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog.

Love your photos especially the one with the dragonfly. Btw, those are really funky shades. Nice!

Hello Naka said...

amazing photos!" i wish my weather was as good as urs!

Audrey Allure said...

Oh I wish I had some of that warm sunshine right now; it's freezing in NY!

Sharon @ Fun and Life said...

Cool photos! If I read correctly you're from Indonesia? I'm from Malaysia haha :D. Apa khabar? Nice blog you have going here :)

Anonymous said...

omg.cute glasses!
and nice photos.
i like the way u make ur necklaces! please teach me:))

Dewliciouz said...

hi boy, nice to meet u in blogger world :)nice look and cute smile hehe
thanks for ur sweet comment
we can follow each other and be a friend if u mind

Josie said...

I love your shoes and striped shirt! So cool.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Lauretha Sudjono said...

i love earthy posy, like you did. green grass, blu skies, trees and leaves, hmm the sun. <3

thank you for comin my blog ,tara. :)

Mudrica Rusfiani said...

yay. love the necklace. glad I found your blog :D

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive