I'm Centroholic part 2

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Photobucket

This is the 2nd part of my blog post " I'm Centroholic ". Yesterday in my 1st part , i share my shopping experience . And now i'll show the photos , what i got from Centro. Here are :

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ambrogio denim shirt

Photobucket
Ambrogio stripes sweatshirt

Photobucket
Parachute purple v-neck tee

Photobucket
last but not least my favorite item :
Hammer chino pants and Parachute boat shoes

All stuff is free for me . I'm happy being a centroholic. What about you ????
Visit Centro web and Follow @centroholic , right now :)
I'll made the last part of " I'm Centroholic ", soon..

7 comments:

soph // and other things said...

All great buys. Love the boat shoes.

Audrey Allure said...

Great purchases, you look dashing in that denim shirt!

Dannie said...

great pieces, you make me wanna be a centroholic! although i dont think there is one out here :)

Anonymous said...

Those boat shoes are to die for!

Melanie@UnravelledThreads

Unknown said...

The purple V-Neck is a very cute staple piece.

vanessa east said...

im jealous. lookin good, dear.

Lauren said...

Loving the striped sweatshirt and those shoes! I wanna be a centroholic! hehe. xo

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive