CottonInk Webstore

Good news for CottonInk lovers !!
Now CottonInk have a new webstore, so you can shop 24 hour. I want to buy a shawl. I love the product, simple and very comfortable. When i went to Brighspot Market this year, CottonInk booth is always crowded with buyers. Besides cheap CottonInk product also has a good quality. CottonInk product are shwal, top, bottoms, dress, and bag . So people, lets shopping right now .

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Labels:
edit

6 comments:

dela said...

how I love Cotton Ink!
they're awesome and cheap! XD

TARA said...

dela : me too, i like Cotton Ink product specially the shawl.

thx dela for ur comment :)

sii miemi said...

i'm starving with cotton ink..
nice post tara
xoxo

TARA said...

sii miemi : me too, thank for ur comment :)

michelle_ said...

great cotton ink review !
visit/follow/comment my blog back at..
GLISTERS & BLISTERS

TARA said...

michelle : thx for ur comment, i already leave my comment in ur new post :)

IG/@taratarabosu