MY UNFORGETABLE MOMENT IN 2008

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

JANUARY:
prepare to idol audition.
FEBRUARY:
D-day is come, on 28th feb indonesian idol start now.
MARCH:
my 2nd audition on 3rd march.
APRIL:

i feel so bad this month..
MAY:
go to SENAYAN CITY 1st time ( alone, but so fun!).
JUNE:
on 24th is my 22th b'day..
JULY:
i see live performance D'MASIVE and AFGAN , they have a great voice!.
AUGUST:
From 1st august start jogging everymorning.

SEPTEMBER:
i'm not eat from 06:00am until 06:00pm ( full one month ).
OCTOBER:
damned in this month i sick ( CHICKEN POX ).
NOVEMBER:
finally my novel series is wrapped.
DESEMBER:
I make my 1st blog, facebook, and friendster.
But i feel happy bcause in the end of 2008 i got job in PURI DENPASAR HOTEL.

SO WHAT HAPPEN IN 2009?????
WILL SEE.............................

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive