Pineapple X Kopi Kalyan , Jakarta

Sunday, May 7, 2017

I am backkkkkkkk with this review post. Now I'll make the review about the new coffee shop called Kopi Kalyan. Its not a new because I already make the review post about that. But now they opened new outlet at Tangerang with the same name. They collaborate with Pineapple Funiture, so you can also see the product of furniture with a good design and then you can hang out too at cofee shop. How cool is that right ???? I just ordered Banana Lemon Smoothies, taste a lit bit sour but I love it because is so refreshing. I love the design so much in this place. If you confused or have a plan to visit a new place, I reccomended to go here. 

PINEAPPLE X KOPI KALYAN. 

Address : Foresta Bussiness Loft 2 , BSD City.

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive