FULLSTOP , Tangerang.

Friday, April 14, 2017

Last week I came back to a new place in the Tangerang area named "FULLSTOP". One of the reasons that attracted me was because of one place on the rooftop. As usual I came in an hour that no visitors at all at that time. So I am free to take some photos there. I ordered a light snack called quite unique "big bang french fries", fries served with cheese sauce and minced meat on top. To drink as usual I just ordered iced tea. The place made me very comfortable and attractive, it's just when I get there the wind was so strong and the scorching sun, but overall this place could be an option for you to spend a weekend. 

FULLSTOP 
Address : Jl. Boulevard Graha Raya Blok A1 No.7, Paku Jaya, North Serpong, South Tangerang City

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive