RM Demangan , Jogja .

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Another review post from my # JogjaTrip2017. This time I will make a review of a restaurant called Eating Demangan. The name is simple and grabbed my attention. Housed in an area in Jogjakarta named Demangan, the restaurant has a simple and unique design is worth a visit if you're on vacation in Jogja or may live there. Once inside I instantly love with this place, dominated by white color and a lot of plants that are hung, the fish pond, anyway you will feel comfortable when you are there. I came when lunch time so I just select a glut of food called "nasi campur Demangan" containing rice, grilled chicken, fried tempe, eggs and sambal. Complete and make me satisfied. To drink I just ordered sweet iced tea. Appearance food makes my appetite increased. Not only eat and drink, in this place you can used also as a place to take pictures. High reccomend place for you who are confused where are you going while in Yogyakarta.

RM DEMANGAN.
Address : Jl. Demangan Baru No.19, Caturtunggal, Kec. Depok, Kabupaten Sleman, Jogja.

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive