Voyage Coffee and Dessert , Tangerang .

Thursday, March 10, 2016



In March I begin by visiting the coffee shop in the area of Tangerang named, Voyage Coffee. It's been quite a long time I wanted to go there, but only now the right time to get there. To achieve passable almost lost my location, with a capital gps, I managed to find it. And here we go. I immediately ordered ice chocolate caramel and crumble cheese cake in jar . Not only that, I also ordered a handmade strawberry ice cream. Although only one scoop of ice cream but very tasty with affordable price. Not only enjoy the food and drink I also found time to do a photoshoot session in the outdoor area. Incidentally just me and my friends who were there, with no other visitors. Yeayyyy with the knowledge of the workers there, I finally made a photoshoot. The place is very nice, with a unique design and is very convenient. You can see the results of my photoshoot there below this post. Anyway one of the coffee shop, which you must visit.

VOYAGE COFFEE AND DESSERT
Ruko SPARKS C8, Gading Serpong.
Phone: 08128770532.
Open everyday , 12 pm-9pm.

No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive