I am Dreamer

Wednesday, September 2, 2015


Pants/Uniqlo - Sneaker/Zalora

In life we have to have a dream. Dreams will make us motivated to be able to achieve it. But do not just simply dreaming, must remain no effort to be able to achieve whatever happens. For me, I believe that my dream can come true later. Although at my age now that it is too late to be able to achieve what I want. But for me how old we are now, is never too late to pursue a dream.

What would you do if your dreams can not come true? So it takes a lot of dreams as your purpose in life. Not just one, because if just one and one that does not happen we must immediately hopeless. So we have had a lot of dreams. Be dreamer who is always going to realize your dream.


No comments:

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive