I Will Always Love You

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Location : Taman Mataram , Jakarta
Red  t-shirt with pattern pocket by Shy Shy Kat


Happy "belated" Valentine's Day ! 

Better late than never to saying Happy Valentine's Day for everyone. Entering the third week in February , what have you done ? Whatever it is you should do what you want without any coercion . Similarly with love , love comes completely from the heart . Our love of someone or something is pure of heart.

Talking about the title of this post is " I Will Always Love You " . I will always love you , you are in a sense not a person but in the sense of the park . For the umpteenth time I chose the park as the location of my photoshoot . This time I chose a park that has just been created . This place was once just a gas station . But look at this place now turned into a beautiful garden . The difference with other parks , this park is equipped with tools that can be used to play , but there is also a tool for the gym . Helpful once . Right on Valentine's Day yesterday I made this photoshoot , so I chose the outfit with a color that is loving , pink and red . Two colors are synonymous with Valentine 's colors .

Starting this post I will be as add a few details of the location of each of my photoshoot, because a lot of people are often asked about the location where I took the photo. Hopefully it can help you all to find a good location to make a photoshoot. And also I no longer add the details of the brand what outfit I wear, because I am not the type of person who likes to wear branded goods. Maybe I'll just tell what the local brand of the outfit I wore as my pride to wear items made ​​in Indonesia.

1 comment:

Danny Suyandi said...

I like the color combination!




http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive