Ragunan Zoo - Jakarta

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Saturday night post . 
Seeing so many animals in a place called ragunan zoo is one interesting experience for me to start in 2014. Yes, a little embarrassing for my age right now, for the first time I went there. I'm so speechless when I saw almost all the animals directly. Here are some photos I took from there. You can see deer, elephants, gorillas, pelicans, cendrawasih and zebra in last photos I took. 

Happy saturday night. 
See you in the next trip.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I visited ragunan zoo two years before and that was my first time too and I got my self happy there hahaha :D
anyway, I'm new blogger (compared you haha :D), Would you like to follow each other? Let me know, I'll follow back immediatelly ;))

nunkhalida.blogspot.com

 

AUTHOR

AUTHOR
TARA / INDONESIAN / 31 / EMAIL : taratarabosu@yahoo.co.id

Blog Archive